Oct 6th – Ethan Fung – 10yrs old Oct 11th – Alex Perrie-Muller – 10yrs old Oct 11th – Leon Perrie-Muller – 10yrs old Oct 19th – Mr Reece Tailor Oct 19th – Thomas Pajak – 15yrs old Oct 20th – Darshan Tailor – 9yrs old Oct 25th – Martin Milano – 10yrs old Oct 26th – Andreas Petrou – 8yrs old
September Colour Belt Testing
Well done to the students who tested in September. All passed and performed to a high standard. 🙌😊
Don’t forget to join our referral program! For every new student that joins through your recommendation you get a FREE grading! Please let me know if you want any leaflets. Pil Seung!
– Classes can be booked from 1 week ahead up to 1 pm the day before the class..
– You can view/delete your bookings using the My Bookings option.
– Classes will be limited in time to 45 mins to allow clean up and exiting time
– Due to the shorter class times we recommend that students spend a bit of time at home stretching and warming up
– All students will be temperature checked prior to entering class
– Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used when entering and leaving the class
– Please wear indoor only shoes or gripper socks in class, outdoor shoes must be removed at the entrance
– Do not bring hand or foot safety
– You will be required to keep all your belongings by your side while you train
– Please use the toilet at home before you arrive the toilets in class will be closed
– The Turkey St parent waiting room will be closed, we politely ask parents to wait in their cars
– If you are unwell, please do not attend
– Uniforms incl T shirts and belts, must be washed after each training session.
– Training fees – please revert back to your normal amount. For those of you that pay for 2 training sessions per week you will be entitled to one 121 session per week in addition to your class if you can’t attend another class at Turkey Street or Southgate.