Sep 8th – George Hadji-Ioannou – 7yrs old Sep 13th – Vidya Beeharry Sep 20th – Andrew Bigmore – 13yrs old Sep 30th – Deniz Yalcin – 16yrs old
Use Of Turkey St and Southgate Halls
We’d like to thank all parents and students for helping in making sure the restart of training in August went smoothly. 🤗
Classes on Wednesdays at Turkey Street will start from 9th September.
Southgate School have informed us that they will not be allowing access to the Gym for clubs until normal school activities settle down. Unfortunately the 14th Scout Club will be using their hall from the 10th of September so we are busy trying to find an alternative location.
– Classes can be booked from 1 week ahead up to 1 pm the day before the class..
– You can view/delete your bookings using the My Bookings option.
– Classes will be limited in time to 45 mins to allow clean up and exiting time
– Due to the shorter class times we recommend that students spend a bit of time at home stretching and warming up
– All students will be temperature checked prior to entering class
– Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used when entering and leaving the class
– Please wear indoor only shoes or gripper socks in class, outdoor shoes must be removed at the entrance
– Do not bring hand or foot safety
– You will be required to keep all your belongings by your side while you train
– Please use the toilet at home before you arrive the toilets in class will be closed
– The Turkey St parent waiting room will be closed, we politely ask parents to wait in their cars
– If you are unwell, please do not attend
– Uniforms incl T shirts and belts, must be washed after each training session.
– Training fees – please revert back to your normal amount. For those of you that pay for 2 training sessions per week you will be entitled to one 121 session per week in addition to your class if you can’t attend another class at Turkey Street or Southgate.
August Brown Belt Testing
Well done to Ariya and Chetan who tested in August. They both passed and performed to a high standard. 🙌😊
Colour Belt Testing on Sunday 27th September at Turkey St.
Testing will be in 2 sessions between 10 am and 12 pm. Mr Tailor will confirm nearer the date which students are in each session.
Please ensure that you have the required number of classes to be eligible. Students who will be 1 or 2 classes short are encouraged to make up these classes in the weeks leading up to the testing.
Don’t forget to join our referral program! For every new student that joins through your recommendation you get a FREE grading! Please let me know if you want any leaflets. Pil Seung!