– Classes will be limited in time to 45 mins to allow clean up and exiting time
– Due to the shorter class times we recommend that students spend a bit of time at home stretching and warming up
– Until further notice you will be required to wear a properly fitting face mask unless there is a medical reason for not wearing one
– All students will be temperature checked prior to entering class
– Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used when entering and leaving the class
– Please wear indoor only shoes or gripper socks in class, outdoor shoes must be removed at the entrance
– Do not bring hand or foot safety
– You will be required to keep all your belongings by your side while you train
– Please use the toilet at home before you arrive the toilets in class will be closed
– The parent waiting room will be closed, we politely ask parents to wait in their cars
– If you are unwell, please do not attend
– Uniforms incl T shirts and belts, must be washed after each training session.
– Training fees – please revert back to your normal amount. For those of you that pay for 2 training sessions per week you will be entitled to one 121 session per week in addition to your class if you can’t attend another class at Turkey Street or Southgate.
Well done to all those students who tested in July. All of the students passed and performed to a high standard. 🙌😊
Training During Lock down Period
If you haven’t done so then please think about submitting a training video or booking a 121 session as we want to make sure you stay on track with your training. Please bear in mind that we require the student to have
– Active NAKMAS License and Insurance in place
– Paid their reduced monthly training fee of £5
The link to the training videos is under the Members Section. The password you will need is ECKD2020. There are videos for
Warm Ups (4)
Patterns and Offence Drills (18)
Virtual Classes (8)
Don’t forget to join our referral program! For every new student that joins through your recommendation you get a FREE grading! Please let me know if you want any leaflets. Pil Seung!