Nov 15th – Toni Agbede – 16yrs old Nov 20th – Mr Aryan Sharif – 17yrs old Nov 23rd – Rob Perrie
Licence & Insurance
Please ensure that you renew your CKD Licence and NAKMAS Insurance on time.
– The CKD Licence will have the issue date and so will expire 1 year after that date
– The NAKMAS Insurance will have the expiry date. NAKMAS have requested that we complete their form from their site. The link is here.
Please contact Mr Tailor if you have any queries about your License or Insurance.
Second National Lockdown for England
The prime minister announced a second national lockdown from Thursday 5th November. We will be able to confirm whether classes can continue to be run once further details are released early next week.
Training fees – please revert back to your normal amount with payment on the 1st of the Month.
Late Payment of Fees
A reminder that late fees will incur an additional £5 for each person.
If you are not currently training but wish to remain on our register there is a minimum £5/month to cover registration fees or you can elect to be archived. Note that there will be a £20 administrative fee to reactivate your membership.
Now that the running of classes has settled into a routine it will allow us to start running Intro classes again. If you know of anyone that is interested then please ask them to follow the instructions on our Booking page.
Don’t forget to join our referral program! For every new student that joins through your recommendation you get a FREE grading! Please let me know if you want any leaflets. Pil Seung!
November Colour Belt Testing
The next testing will be held on Sunday 29th of November. Please check your Testing Status to see if you have attended enough classes to be eligible.
Instructors will make their assessments around mid-November to confirm that you have attained the standard required to test.
Feedback for Students
It’s important as a School to ensure that there is a process that allows the Instructors, Students and Parents to provide and receive feedback especially as we can no longer accommodate for parents to view their children training. To that end we will start using a feedback form which will be provided to the student with a wallet.
Students need to
– bring the wallet to each class
– ensure that their parent/guardian reads and signs to say they have read the feedback
– store the last testing card in the wallet
Instructors need to
– ensure that they provide constructive feedback
– read and sign to confirm that they have read any feedback from parents/guardians
First Aid Training
Excellent First Aid course delivered by Hannah. 😁🤗
We all learned something whether it was our first time or a refresher. A useful life skill that can be used anywhere you go.
Use Of Turkey St and Southgate Halls
Covid-19 rules for ECKD
– For Southgate School students 11 years old and over are required to wear a mask whilst going through the corridors. 😷