Dear Parents/Students I am sure you are following the recent developments regarding Coronavirus, Covid-19 and the advice that is being issued by the Department for Public Health. At Enfield Choi Kwang Do we have brought in measures to ensure we are doing what we can and are acting in a responsible manner to mitigate the risks in our Martial Art School. Here are some specific measures we are taking:
- If anyone who attends class or helps to teach has a high Temperature or cough must self-isolate for at least 7 days.
- If you or your child develops the above symptoms or is unwell please do not attend class as this will mean everyone will have to self-isolate.
- If we see that a child appears to be unwell, we will ask you to take them home.
- Any student that misses classes due to illness, please do not worry. We will help you catch up with what you have missed when you return.
- We will ensure that our school equipment i.e. focus mitts and shields are wiped down, disinfected and cleaned before and after each class.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly and use hand sanitizer as often as you feel it is needed.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands – remind your children to do the same.
- Please stay home when you are sick or show any signs of not feeling well.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the crook of your elbow. If you use a tissue (bin it) and wash your hands afterwards.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces that you bring into our Martial Art classes.
Please follow and like us: